- Asparagus – Short supply due to weather.
- Avocados – Mexico has resumed harvest after a 17-day strike. Expect shortages.
- Broccoli/Cauliflower – Demand exceeds supply as crops transition.
- Lettuce – Demand exceeds supply as crops transition.
- Tomatoes – Extremely active with demand exceeding supply.
- Peppers – Supplies will remain tight on both coasts until GA starts up in a few days with steady supplies by month end.
- Lemons – Tight supply due to rain halting the harvest.
- English Cucumbers – Markets are active from heat affecting plants, causing a replant and then a gap. Small sizes are reported.
- Celery – Good condition and low pricing.
- Melons – Good quality fruit from northern CA with about 10 days left.