- Tomatoes – Currently remain a great value. Good quality and good volume.
- Yellow and Zucchini Squash – Prices are trending down, quality is good.
- Green and Red Leaf Lettuce – Supplies are very limited. Quality is fair.
- French Beans – Production continues to be excellent.
- Eggplant – Good quality and supply.
This Week’s Highlights – February 3, 2023
- Pineapple – Excellent quality peaking on 7 and 8 cts.
- Grapefruit – Good supply and very good quality.
- Romaine/Romaine Hearts – Overall, good quality and supply for the next few weeks.
- Red and Yellow Bell Pepper – Excellent supply available and quality is good.
- Avocados – The U.S. market has inventory in position for the upcoming Super Bowl!
This Week’s Highlights – November 19, 2018
- Asparagus – Short supply due to weather.
- Avocados – Mexico has resumed harvest after a 17-day strike. Expect shortages.
- Broccoli/Cauliflower – Demand exceeds supply as crops transition.
- Lettuce – Demand exceeds supply as crops transition.
- Tomatoes – Extremely active with demand exceeding supply.
Weekly Update – October 10, 2016
- Peppers – Supplies will remain tight on both coasts until GA starts up in a few days with steady supplies by month end.
- Lemons – Tight supply due to rain halting the harvest.
- English Cucumbers – Markets are active from heat affecting plants, causing a replant and then a gap. Small sizes are reported.
- Celery – Good condition and low pricing.
- Melons – Good quality fruit from northern CA with about 10 days left.