- Cantaloupe – Strong volume and higher brix levels.
- Romaine and Romaine Hearts – Demand is steady, due to quality issues you may notice lighter weights for a couple more weeks.
- Broccoli/Broccoli Florets – Supply is good with very good quality.
- Brussels Sprouts – Quality is very good; volume continues to be strong.
- Garlic – Domestic supply is very tight. Expect volatility to continue through next summer.
We are committed to Great Food, Execution, Empowerment, Education and Transparency.
The SDS Operations Team
Does your Sales Team use the dining room to close sales? The Dining Program should be the strongest assets in your tool box.
RonnDa Peters, Vice President, Marketing & Sales
Selecting Strategic to manage the dining program for Schools, Sororities or Fraternities takes presentation, chef training, variety and consistency to a new level.
David Koelling, President
At Strategic, we do not use the lack of complaints to measure the success of a dining program.
David Koelling, President, Strategic Dining Services